miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

"Our school experience"

The last 9th of March, I made a performance with my classmates about our school experience.
From my point of view, a performance is a really good idea to express how that experience was like.
Some people think that an individual work like a written project is better to evaluate students.
However, a lot of different ways to evaluate students exist.
I am convinced that we should be open-minded people to accept different kinds of evaluation.
The teacher's idea of the performance has shown us that he can evaluate our work without traditional methods. 
Concerning this, I firmly believe that this project has helped us to know other kinds of evaluation that I am sure we are going to use in the future.
That was a really satisfying experience that we all share with our classmates, even the erasmus students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario